Unlimited classes for $40 per month!
Are you ready to deepen and expand your yoga practice? Want to commit to a weekly practice or practice more than once a week? With a Prayerful Breath Yoga Membership, you can attend unlimited classes.
It’s the most affordable way to add more Christ-centered yoga to your life:
1 class per week = $10 per class
2 classes per week = $5 per class
- Unlimited classes.
- 10% Discount on workshops and retreats.
- 20% Discount on private sessions and customized practice plans.
- Special “members only” practices, like sunrise/sunset or other off-site classes.
- Advance notice and access to PBY offerings such as video classes.
How can Membership help your practice?
- Commit to your classes each month with the best value per class. Find the classes that fit your schedule each week.
- More practice means more strength, flexibility, balance and stress relief. Each month, you will see advances and be encouraged in your progress.
- Consistent practice means greater endurance on and off the mat. You will find you can do more day-to-day activities with less fatigue.
- Gain more mindfulness and deeper spiritual awareness with consistent practice. Your Christ-centered yoga practice will spill over to other areas of your life. You will find yourself being more intentional with your time off the mat. You will have a greater sense of God’s nearness as you spend time in prayerful meditation.
- Better body awareness and connection to your physical self. Learn to appreciate your body’s strengths and care for its weaknesses. A consistent yoga practice builds a positive body image.
- Deeper connection with your PBY community. Feel the support of those you practice with, and support others in return.
I’m ready to become a member. Sign me up!
You can sign up at your next class and pay each month on that day, or you may sign up for auto-pay with PayPal.com below.
Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Family memberships are for immediate family, same household, 4-person maximum. Membership benefits are non-transferable. Unutilized services or benefits do not warrant any kind of credit or refund.